PRÉSENTATION DE L'ENTREPRISE :
Elevate is an award-winning global people-powered agency creating compelling human connections with brands, underpinned by clever use of data and technology. Our partnerships around the world Level-Up retail, event and digital experiences that deliver real business impact.
Our offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin and Vienna have a truly global reach and genuine local relevance.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the agency at a very exciting time as Elevate France is the latest addition to the group.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE :
The primary role of the Staffing Manager is to take a proactive role in delivering project excellence by sourcing, training and managing field staff for our client projects. You will be a key member of the team and integral to the day-to-day delivery of projects, managing a team of juniors and reporting directly into an Account Manager. This not only involves brilliant planning and delivery of individual campaigns but as importantly requires a pro-active attitude that engenders loyalty and buy-in from field teams which in turn ensures that relationships with clients are grown in line with expectations.
1. People, People – working closely with and supporting the team
2. Elevation – continued support to make the company a fun, stimulating and nurturing working environment
3. Take Pride – know that everything you do is of great value to the company, own it!
4. Better Together – a healthy team = a healthy company
DESCRIPTION DU PROFIL
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To recruit candidates (recruitment advertisements, sorting and pre-selection of potential candidate's CVs, telephone interviews)
• To assure the booking of candidates
• To participate and manage staff training: planning, to prepare training documents, to conduct training, to provide constructive internal feedback
• To manage any administrative follow-up with the staff: employee files creation, contract drafting, payroll, invoicing and expense reports
• To maintain staffing database ensuring profiles are updated on a regular basis
• To create documents for staff and/or clients: briefs, reports, candidate presentations, etc.
• To manage any logistics and support service required for campaign delivery
• To manage the staff team on the field: role allocation, management of rotations and breaks, customer intermediary.
• To collate, process and deliver campaign data for internal and external evaluation
• Provide leadership to the junior staffing team to ensure timely and quality of project delivery & help in the development of these individuals.
• Anticipate any crisis: urgent recruitment, last-minute cancellations, additional reinforcements, replacement at the client's request.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• A first-class listener and communicator, with a willingness to confront issues and make decisions.
• Strong project management skills with dedication to timelines
• Excellent communication and presenting skills.
• Ability to work as a team whilst also supporting the development of members of the team
• High availability and resistance to stress
• Comfortable working in a ‘start-up’ type agency and capacity to demonstrate entrepreneurial skills.
• High level of English to communicate with our global clients and the internal team.
• Fluent in French.
Start date ASAP
You will work from our office in Paris
French contract - CDI (mutuelle, santé, prévoyance, pension, pass Navigo etc)
Gym pass, mentoring as well as other benefits
As a people agency, we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures and backgrounds.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #elevatingpeople on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Job description is not all inclusive. Elevate reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in working at this fun, fast-paced office and if you have the relevant experience.