PRÉSENTATION DE L'ENTREPRISE :
Elevate is an award-winning global people-powered agency creating compelling human connections with brands, underpinned by clever use of data and technology. Our partnerships around the world Level-Up retail, event and digital experiences that deliver real business impact.
Our offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin and Vienna have a truly global reach and genuine local relevance.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the agency at a very exciting time as Elevate France is the latest addition to the group.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE :
The primary role of the Senior Staffing Manager is to take a proactive role in delivering project excellence by sourcing, training and managing field staff for our client projects. You will be a key member of the team and integral to the day-to-day delivery of projects, managing a team of Junior Executives and Managers and reporting directly into the Staffing Director. This not only involves brilliant planning and delivery of individual campaigns but as importantly requires a pro-active attitude that engenders loyalty and buy-in from field teams which in turn ensures that relationships with clients are grown in line with expectations.
This is a fixed-term position starting January 2023 until the end of September 2024. The specificity of this position is that you will be working for one client only on one of the biggest sports events in the world due to take place in Paris in 2024
How your role links to Elevate's 4 core values:
1. People, People – building a bridge between the clients and field staff, ensuring relationship building in every direction is at the heart of everything we do
2. Elevation – each project should be evaluated and learned from, to ensure we are elevating each project we do with a client to make it the best it can possibly be
3. Take Pride – We are a people business, so take pride in the fact that you will be working within the biggest cog in the wheel. Our reputation should be built on the excellent work that we take pride in doing
4. Better Together – The work we put in should be divided and conquered between the team. The Account Managers and Account Directors within the team will always be there as a listening ear to guide you and support where necessary
DESCRIPTION DU PROFIL
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To support the Staffing Director to ensure the team adheres to all deliverables, timelines and meeting the project objectives
• To coordinate pre-screening and management of the field staff throughout the recruitment and approval process
• To support the Staffing Director with staff communication and management
• Responsible for leading the team organizing and delivering the casting days
• To participate and manage staff training: planning, to prepare training documents, to conduct training, to provide constructive internal feedback
• To manage any administrative follow-up with the staff: employee files creation, contract drafting, payroll, invoicing and expense reports
• To maintain staffing database ensuring profiles are updated on a regular basis
• To create documents for staff and/or clients: briefs, reports, candidate presentations, etc.
• To manage any logistics and support service required for campaign delivery
• To manage the staff team on the field: role allocation, management of rotations and breaks, customer intermediary.
• To collate, process and deliver campaign data for internal and external evaluation
• Provide leadership to the junior staffing team to ensure timely and quality of project delivery & help in the development of these individuals.
• Anticipate any crisis: urgent recruitment, last-minute cancellations, additional reinforcements, replacement at the client's request.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• 5 years experience in a staffing management/project management/account management position within the events industry.
• A strong leader who leads by example and sets the standard for their team.
• A first-class listener and communicator, with a willingness to confront issues and make decisions.
• Strong project management skills with dedication to timelines
• Excellent communication and presenting skills.
• Ability to work as a team whilst also supporting the development of members of the team
• High availability and resistance to stress
• Comfortable working in a ‘start-up’ type agency and capacity to demonstrate entrepreneurial skills.
• High level of English to communicate with our global clients and the internal team.
• Fluent in French.
• Start date January 2023
• €50,000 - €55,000 gross per year
• You will work from our office in Paris
• French contract - CDD (mutuelle, santé, prévoyance, pension, pass Navigo etc)
• Tickets restaurant
• Gym pass, mentoring as well as other benefits
As a people agency, we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures and backgrounds.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #elevatingpeople on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Job description is not all inclusive. Elevate reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in working at this fun, fast-paced office and if you have the relevant experience.