PRÉSENTATION DE L'ENTREPRISE :
PSAV est le leader dans la prestation de services audiovisuels auprès de l’industrie hôtelière de luxe et des centres de conférences.
Des salles de bal aux salles de conférence, des espaces extérieurs aux centres de convention, PSAV offre une expertise complète, et s’efforce d’offrir une technologie innovante tout en en accordant la plus grande importance au service après-vente afin d'assurer la satisfaction client.
PSAV est une entreprise internationale qui jouit d'une forte présence en Europe (France, Monaco, Allemagne, Royaume Uni) et au Moyen-Orient.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE :
The Regional Operations Manager, Venues is responsible for the overall management of operations within an assigned market or allocated locations in a region while ensuring a high quality of service with venue partners, customers, and vendors. Supervise and develop venue leaders. Assist in directing and implementing activities that support the Company initiatives. You will collaborate with the Field Sales and the Venue Acquisition Teams to develop, negotiate, win new business by developing and meeting new venue and hotel contacts. This position will report to the Regional Operations Director, Venues.
Team Leadership and Development
• Embrace and foster the company’s Core Values.
• Drive integration with the teams across all brands and regions
• Act as a liaison between the Regional Operations Director, Venues and venue partners.
• Value People by promoting a culture of high performance, accountability, and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
• Mentor the Area Operations Managers and venue leaders
• Facilitate and schedule team member training.
• Identify and recommend development opportunities and assist in developing succession plans.
• Maintain adequate staffing levels.
• Ensure performance management concerns are addressed in a timely manner and within company guidelines
• Do the Right Thing by ensuring all safety practices and policies are being followed
• Partner with the Regional Operations Director, Venues and HR to analyse team member engagement survey data; develop action plans to address the priority issues and ensure action plans are deployed and producing positive change
• Participate in local lodging and/or hospitality associations and present on the Company’s behalf
• Ensure all locations are running an efficient and profitable operation with a focused approach on revenue maximisation and profitability using cost control measures in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures.
• Drive Results in revenue growth, cost management and other financial areas by operational planning, forecasting, cost control, EBITDA growth and flow- through.
• Conduct periodic financial reviews at each location with a focus on cost and revenue opportunity management and to ensure benchmark goals are met.
• Provide recommendations to the Regional Operations Director, Venues for the annual benchmark review process for assigned locations.
• Collaborate with the Labour and Equipment Coordinator and venue leaders to maximise labour and equipment utilisation.
• Review, recommend, and approve capital expenditure requests.
• Collaborate with venue leaders and the Regional Operations Director, Venues to develop and deliver business reviews.
• Ensure revenue forecasts are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Partner with accounts receivable to ensure timely collections.
• Deliver World Class Service by analysing results from the Guest Satisfaction Survey (GSS), Venue Executive Surveys and Venue- Branded Surveys and assisting in the development and implementation of applicable action plans.
• Collaborate with the Regional Operations Director, Venues and commercial to coordinate renewal activities, manage hotel openings and acquire new hotel contracts and/or new specialty services.
• Coordinate hiring activities including participation in interviewing and placement for proper skill and culture fit into Company.
• Enforces the security of stored gear, transportation, and maintenance of equipment at locations.
• Provide analysis of equipment needs for locations and partner with the Regional Operations Director, Venues to establish proper CAPEX submission.
• Ensure that the management team effectively utilises all Company computer systems and software programs, providing assistance when necessary.
Information Management and Reporting
• Collect and consolidate monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting as assigned.
• See the Big Picture by developing programs that improve efficiencies within the area through shared labour, equipment, and industry knowledge.
• Assist the Regional Operations Director, Venues with implementing and maintaining initiatives and ensuring optimal performance.
• Utilise company systems for site visit reviews to ensure location adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and appropriate business practices.
DESCRIPTION DU PROFIL
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent preferred.
• 5+ years of hospitality or operations experience.
• 5+ years of sales/customer service experience
• 5+ years of operations supervisory/management experience in audio visual
• Multi-unit leadership experience or experience successfully mentoring management level employees.
• Effective relationship management skills and experience
• Strong financial acumen, sales planning, forecasting, and CRM
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to support growth intiatives
• Proficiency with the use of computer hardware
• Proficiency with computer software and programs, including the Internet and Microsoft Office
• Must be able to communicate in both French and English, written and oral
• Manages Complexity
• Decision Quality
• Financial Acumen
• Strategic Mindset
• Plans and Aligns
• Ensures Accountability
• Drives Quality Results
• Build Networks