Cette annonce a été publiée sur Emploi-Événementiel.fr : https://www.emploi-evenementiel.fr/offres-emploi/internship-events-production-intern-woah-paris-france-4354.html
PRÉSENTATION DE L'ENTREPRISE :
The World Organisation for Animal Health, previously known as the “Office international des epizooties” (OIE), was created on 25 January 1924. Its headquarters are in Paris. The WOAH comprises 182 Member Countries and is present on all continents through 12 (Sub-) Regional Representations. The WOAH is in charge of improving animal health, veterinary public health and animal welfare worldwide, as well as transparency of the global animal disease situation. The WOAH is furthermore recognised by the World Trade Organization as the reference organisation for intergovernmental standards concerning the sanitary safety of international trade of animals and products of animal origin and zoonoses.
WOAH is looking for a motivated intern to work in the Events Coordination Unit (ECU) of the World Organisation for Animal Health (WHOA) to support the organisation of the 91st General Session, which will take place at the end of May 2024 in Paris, France.
The intern will be involved in many different organization steps to produce the event, manage meeting rooms, catering, communication with attendees, be a runner during the event days, etc.
This internship will be most, and foremost an experience in event production oriented with a meaning purpose behind it.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE :
Positioning and reporting
The intern will be under the supervision of Head of the Events Coordination Unit and in collaboration with relevant staff within the department and across other WOAH departments.
She/He will contribute to the quality and conduct of the 91st General Session event organization.
Internship role and activities
The Intern will participate in the activities directed by the Head of the Events Coordination Unit specifically to the following tasks:
- Produce the 91st General Session event
- Follow the project plan set by the Head of the Events Coordination Unit
- Manage meeting rooms
- Manage catering
- Produce organizational & operational documents
- Communicate with attendees
- Be a runner during the event days
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Collaborate as a team member
- Budget follow up until the final invoicing
Upon completion of the internship, the intern will provide a final report summarising activities undertaken and follow-up actions required.
DESCRIPTION DU PROFIL
Required Skills and Experience
Candidates must meet one of the following educational requirements:
• Currently enrolled in a post-graduate academic programme; or
• Have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a post-graduate programme or equivalent studies.
• Field of study: Communication, events, or business school.
• Excellent command, both written and spoken, of English (at ease to present and brief internal and external stakeholders in English);
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal);
• At ease with basic software to create and manage documents: Word, Excel PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, OneDrive, SharePoint;
Additional language skills
• French and/or Spanish and/or Russian and or Chinese is an asset.
• Highly oriented to events production;
• Very organized ways of working;
• Analytical ability: problem definition and establishing research questions;
• Ability to work without any issue within short deadlines, pressure and manage non expected situations.
• Willing to execute any necessary task to get an event production done.
• Pro-active mindset
• Genuinely curious and engage in the work and mandate of the WOAH;
• Courtesy, tact and ability to establish and maintain good working relations in a multinational and multicultural environment.
• ‘Can do’ attitude and ability to work within short deadlines;
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Adaptable and flexible.
• This position can require manual tasks and physical efforts such as carrying heavy boxes, box/unbox, install IT equipment, spending 6 days in a row in a venue, moving in different levels using stairs, etc.
The WOAH will provide a stipend in the amount of 684€ monthly for full time work;
This is a full-time internship based in Paris, France.
The maximum internship duration is 6 months;
The intern must provide proof of enrolment in health insurance plan.
Duration: 6 months (from end of January-to-end of June 2023)
The WOAH places high value on a multicultural and positive work environment.
The WOAH is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications of all qualified candidates, irrespective of their ethnic origin, gender, opinions, or beliefs.
If you are interested in this internship, please complete your application online by December 1st, 2023, at the latest by clicking on the link below.