PRÉSENTATION DE L'ENTREPRISE :
Elevate is an award-winning global people-powered agency creating compelling human connections with brands, underpinned by clever use of data and technology. Our partnerships around the world Level-Up retail, event and digital experiences that deliver real business impact.
Our offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin and Vienna have a truly global reach and genuine local relevance.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the agency at a very exciting time as Elevate France is the latest addition to the group.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE :
The primary role of the HR Coordinator is to support all the functions of the business by delivering a robust, efficiently run, and ever-ready operational platform.
To be successful in this role, you will be an overall go-getter! You face challenges head-on and are adept at juggling multiple tasks at once. We can't wait to hear from you.
The core objectives for the role are:
Operations Coordinator (60%) - You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and successfully support other business units.
HR Coordinator (40%) – You will be responsible for assisting the company's Human Resources function, including employee administration, management of personnel records, compliance with laws and regulations, pre-employment activities with candidates, new hire administration, and other duties as assigned to support human resources.
How your role links to Elevate's four core values:
1. People, People – building a bridge between the clients and field staff, ensuring relationship building in every direction is at the heart of everything we do
2. Elevation – each project should be evaluated and learned from, to ensure we are elevating each project we do with a client to make it the best it can possibly be
3. Take Pride – We are a people business, so take pride in the fact that you will be working within the biggest cog in the wheel. Our reputation should be built on the excellent work that we take pride in doing
4. Better Together – The work we put in should be divided and conquered between the team.
DESCRIPTION DU PROFIL
• To lead and coordinate all aspects of day-to-day office management, including facilities, office suppliers, stationery and consumables, general maintenance, IT, office support infrastructure, telecoms, refreshment management, equipment management, post, couriers, etc.
• To support health and safety assessments and implementation as required
• To coordinate any training and development requirements identified
• To manage travel, accommodation, and other logistics for all team members with potential requirements extending to specific projects
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits, etc.)
• To support the delivery of the company's social program and drive a positive culture through employee engagement
• To assist with HR management: onboarding new employees, tech kit allocation.
• Assist with assessing instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process
• Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about training sessions
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment offers
• To highlight any foreseen problems and make suggestions for improvements with operational delivery at the earliest opportunity
• Assist with job aids and other educational material
• Schedule and conduct meetings with management to proactively identify topics to be addressed or areas needing additional instruction
• The ability to work independently with a pro-active attitude
• Other tasks and responsibilities as reasonably required by the business
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• 1-2 years’ experience in an office setting
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience preferred
• Pro-active growth mindset capable of foreseeing issues and dealing with resolution without significant management supervision
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in interacting and building trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• A first-class listener and communicator with a willingness to confront issues and make decisions
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Honed project management skills, including time management and great attention to detail
• Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
• Fluent in French
• Start date ASAP
• €27,000 - €32,000 gross per year
• You will work from our office in Paris
• French contract - CDI (mutuelle, santé, prévoyance, pension, pass Navigo etc)
• Tickets restaurant
• Gym pass, mentoring as well as other benefits
As a people agency, we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures and backgrounds.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #elevatingpeople on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Job description is not all inclusive. Elevate reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in working at this fun, fast-paced office and if you have the relevant experience.