En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies qui servent notamment à analyser le trafic du site internet, à vous proposer des contenus et des annonces adaptées à vos centre d’intérêts et à vous permettre d’interagir sur les réseaux sociaux. Pour en savoir plus sur les cookies et modifier vos paramètres, cliquez ici.
Accéder à votre espace utilisateur
Pas encore de compte ?
Event Manager - Hotel Logistic M/W - FREELANCE - Biggest sporting event in 2024
RÉFÉRENCE : EE44354 - Publiée le 12/02/2024
SOCIETE Elevate Staffing
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
2023 World cup / JO de Paris 2024 / Jeux Olympiques Paralympiques / SPORTS, Restauration / Traiteur / Hôtellerie
Sport / Entertainment , Restauration / Hôtellerie
Expérience : 2 à 5 ans
Durée : 1 month
Niveau d'étude : Indifferent
Mission Freelance à 1 month
Salaire : FREELANCE : between 32€ and 34€ per day, depending on the quality bonus⎟CIDD : between 21€ and 23€ per day, depending on the quality bonus par an
Date de début de contrat / Période : From 07/21/2024 to 08/11/2024
Cette annonce a été publiée sur Emploi-Événementiel.fr : https://www.emploi-evenementiel.fr/offres-emploi/event-manager-hotel-logistic-m-w-freelance-biggest-sporting-event-in-2024-4435.html
PRÉSENTATION DE L'ENTREPRISE :
Elevate is a global agency specializing in event staff recruitment. We have been approached by the exclusive hospitality provider for the largest sports event taking place in Paris in 2024 to hire Hotel Supervisor for various sites they will operate during the event.
Our positions are open to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any job adjustments so that we can assist you.
We have multiple positions available for varying levels of experience.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE :
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an international and innovative organization, working on the world's largest sporting event. You will play a central role and be on the front lines.
- Representing the core values of Elevate agency by supporting internal teams and ensuring the quality of reception for various VIP clients
- Maintaining regular contact with the hotel and our client, a global leader in luxury hospitality, enabling you to handle various unforeseen situations on the ground
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure regular tracking of reservations to have a comprehensive view of room availability and facilitate a smooth transition between arrivals and departures
- Ensure the success of services, from the preparatory phase to the event, demonstrating a full commitment to service quality
- Maintain meticulous tracking of expenses to provide regular detailed summaries of room usage and associated costs
- Build optimal client relationships, making it easy to understand their needs
- Manage on-site teams to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Work closely with various stakeholders, ensuring a smooth and seamless global experience
- Maintain smooth communication with Elevate France Agency to guarantee an exceptional overall experience
Are you comfortable managing a team with hotel experience, ready to take on all associated responsibilities? As a true team player, you have practical experience as an event manager, hotel coordinator, and/or hotel director, with a determination to provide outstanding customer expertise and achieve excellence? Then this opportunity is for you!
Join us to play a key role in the largest sporting event of 2024. Be part of an exceptional team, contribute to a memorable experience, and give a boost to your career!
DESCRIPTION DU PROFIL
- 4 years experience working in or with hotels & hotel management
- Bilingual in English and French; proficiency in a third language is appreciated
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Prioritize tasks effectively
- Foster a positive team spirit
- Attention to detail